LILBURN DAZE ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL
The Lilburn Woman’s Club and the City of Lilburn invite you to participate in the 40th annual Lilburn Daze Arts and Crafts Festival on Saturday, October 12, 2013, at Lilburn City Park in Old Town Lilburn, located at 76 Main Street. Festival hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please read this information and the entire application form before submitting your application. An application is a commitment to show. No refunds will be made for bad weather.
You may pay the application fee in one of two ways:
• Mail your check or money order, payable to the Lilburn Woman’s Club, before August 1, 2013. A late fee of $25 applies on August 1 or after this date, if space is available. A late fee of $50 applies on or after Oct 1. You will not receive an e-mail or phone confirmation. Your confirmation is your cancelled check. Please check your bank statement to confirm that your check has cleared your bank. A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks. In the event your application is not accepted, you will receive a refund.
• Or, complete the online application and pay online with credit card before August 1, 2013. A late fee of $25 applies on August 1 or after this date, if space is available. A late fee of $50 applies on or after October 1. A $5 convenience charge will be added during checkout for online transactions. You will receive an e-mail confirming that your payment was processed. In the event your application is not accepted, you will receive a refund.
We would like to make the set up of your booth space as simple an easy as possible. Please keep this sheet for your information. A few things to keep in mind:
• Advance set up is encouraged and is available on Friday, October 11, from 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
• If you do not set up on Friday, your booth space number will dictate your check-in time on Saturday morning. Your check-in time must be strictly adhered to. You will have only 30 minutes to unload your car/truck from the parking lot. Booth assignments and parking passes will be mailed to you in early October.
• No one is allowed to drive a car/truck onto the field while setting up or dismantling. On Saturday morning, vendors who need to set up must park in the front parking lot to unload and then move their vehicles to a designated vendor parking area. Space in the front parking lot is very limited. Only one vehicle per exhibitor is allowed for unloading/loading.
• You will need your own hand truck or rolling cart to transport your items from the parking lot to your booth. Food vendors will be assisted on and off the field with heavy equipment, if needed. We cannot guarantee that adequate volunteers and transportation will be available when you need help, so plan to transport your own items to and from your booth space. If you require assistance, a lengthy wait is likely.
• All vendors must supply their own tents, tables, chairs, etc. Tents must be free-standing or self-supporting. No nails or stakes may be used to secure your tent because of the sprinkler system. Concrete blocks or sand bags may be used for stabilizing.
• To ensure the integrity of the show, your booth must remain intact on the field until 5 p.m.
• Please do not promote your product/service outside of your own booth space.
• No dogs are allowed in City Park and the park is designated No Smoking. Please step away from your booth and out of the park to smoke.
• All proceeds of the festival go to the Lilburn Woman’s Club and are used for community service projects.
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you in advance for helping us make this a successful and fun day for all. If you have questions, please call Gail Zarnik (770) 982-9828 for exhibitor booths or for food vendors - Janet Pino (404) 578-4414. DO NOT call the City of Lilburn.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to receiving your Lilburn Daze application.