42nd ANNUAL LILBURN DAZE ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL
Saturday, October 10, 2015,
9 AM to 5 PM
at Lilburn City Park, 76 Main Street
An application is a non-refundable commitment to the show. No refunds will be made for bad weather.
You may pay the application fee in one of two ways:
*Mail your check or money order, payable to the Lilburn Woman's Club, before September 1, 2015. A late fee of $25 applies on or after September 1, if space is available. No personal checks will be accepted after October 1st. You will not receive an email or phone confirmation. Your confirmation is your cancelled check. A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks. In the event your application is not accepted, you will receive a refund.
*Or,complete the online application and pay online before September 1, 2015. A late fee of $25 applies on or after September 1, if space is available. A $5 convenience charge will be added during checkout for online transactions. You will receive an email confirming that your payment was processed. In the event your application is not accepted, you will receive a refund.
• Advance set up is encouraged and is available on Friday, October 9, from 1 pm until 7 pm.
• You will be assigned a check-in time on Saturday. Your check-in time must be strictly adhered to. You will have only 30 minutes to unload your vehicle from the parking lot. All vehicles must be removed from the front parking lot.
• Booth assignments and parking lot access passes will be mailed to you in early October. The parking lot access pass will only allow you to enter the front lot for unloading. It is not a parking pass.
• No one is allowed to drive a motor vehicle onto the field. On Saturday morning, vendors must park in the front parking lot to unload and then move their vehicles to a designated vendor parking area. Only one vehicle per exhibitor is allowed for unloading/loading.
• Vendors are responsible for transporting their own items from the parking lot to their booth and vice versa. There is help available, but it is LIMITED and THERE WILL BE A LONG WAIT!! We encourage you to manage the set up and break down on your own.
• Exhibitors must provide their own means of display within a 15 X15 space. No nails or stakes may be used to secure your tent.
• To ensure the integrity of the show, your booth must remain intact on the field until 5 p.m. Any vendor tearing down early will not be invited back.
• Please do not promote your product/service outside of your own booth space.
For more information, contact:
General Festival Information: 678-541-8103
Craft and Food Vendors: 770-580-4108
Please do not contact the City of Lilburn.
Lilburn Daze Arts and Crafts Festival is hosted by the Lilburn Woman’s Club
And co-sponsored by the City of Lilburn
Proceeds from the festival fund the community service projects
supported by the Lilburn Woman’s Club