51st ANNUAL LILBURN DAZE
ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL 2023
Food Vendor Information
Saturday, October 14, 2023
9 AM to 5 PM
at Lilburn City Park, 76 Main Street
Applications for 2023 Lilburn Daze are now available.
Download the Lilburn Daze food vendor application for mailing or complete Online Application for credit card payment of application fee. Please note that on-line application works best using desktop or laptop
Any refund will be less PayPal fees and a check will be issued.
• Advance set up is encouraged and is available on Friday, October 13, from 1 pm until 7 pm.
• You will be assigned a check-in time on Saturday. Your check-in time must be strictly adhered to. You will have only 30 minutes to unload your vehicle from the parking lot. All vehicles must be removed from the front parking lot.
• Booth assignments and parking lot access passes will be mailed to you in early October. The parking lot access pass will only allow you to enter the front lot for unloading. It is not a parking pass.
*-Lilburn Daze is a rain or shine event. However, if the entire festival is forced to be cancelled due to public health or safety reasons, the application fee will be refunded upon request.
• Personal vehicles are NOT allowed onto the field. Trailers may be pulled into the park but must stay on the track at all times. Unload and load will be from the track to the field.
• Exhibitors must provide their own means of display within a 15' X 15' space. City of Lilburn requires 40-pound weights on each tent leg.
• To ensure the integrity of the show, your booth must remain intact on the field until 5 p.m. Any vendor tearing down early will not be invited back.
• Please do not promote your product/service outside of your own booth space.
No refunds will be made for bad weather.
General Festival Information- email email@example.com
Please do not contact the City of Lilburn.
Lilburn Daze Arts and Crafts Festival is hosted by the Lilburn Woman’s Club
And co-sponsored by the City of Lilburn
Proceeds from the festival fund the community service projects
supported by the Lilburn Woman’s Club