50th ANNUAL LILBURN DAZE
ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL 2022
Food Vendor Information
Saturday, October 8, 2022
9 AM to 5 PM
at Lilburn City Park, 76 Main Street
Applications for 2022 Lilburn Daze are now available.
Download the Lilburn Daze food vendor application for mailing or complete Online Application for credit card payment of application fee. Please note that on-line application works best using desktop or laptop
• Advance set up is encouraged and is available on Friday, October 7, from 1 pm until 7 pm.
• You will be assigned a check-in time on Saturday. Your check-in time must be strictly adhered to. You will have only 30 minutes to unload your vehicle from the parking lot. All vehicles must be removed from the front parking lot.
• Booth assignments and parking lot access passes will be mailed to you in early October. The parking lot access pass will only allow you to enter the front lot for unloading. It is not a parking pass.
*-Lilburn Daze is a rain or shine event. However, if the entire festival is forced to be cancelled due to public health or safety reasons, the application fee will be refunded upon request.
• Personal vehicles are NOT allowed onto the field. Trailers may be pulled into the park but must stay on the track at all times. Unload and load will be from the track to the field.
• Exhibitors must provide their own means of display within a 15' X 15' space. No nails or stakes may be used to secure your tent.
• To ensure the integrity of the show, your booth must remain intact on the field until 5 p.m. Any vendor tearing down early will not be invited back.
• Please do not promote your product/service outside of your own booth space.
No refunds will be made for bad weather.
General Festival Information- 864-614-1622
Please do not contact the City of Lilburn.
Lilburn Daze Arts and Crafts Festival is hosted by the Lilburn Woman’s Club
And co-sponsored by the City of Lilburn
Proceeds from the festival fund the community service projects
supported by the Lilburn Woman’s Club